White Coal / Briquette / Briquet / Pellet
• It is a coal substitute made from timber / logs waste.
• This white coal can be efficiently used to replace coal and fire wood.
• The fuel briquettes / white coal are converted from the timber waste ( saw dust ) to solid cylinder shape logs using very high mechanical pressure, without help of any chemical or binder.
We manufacture this white coal/pellet from the saw dust wastage of our timber to use timber optimisely and save nature to a large extent.
Properties Of Product.
• Consistent quality
• No pollution as it does not emit any sulphur or phosphorous chemicals.
• High caloric value ranging between 3600 to 4200 Kcals.
• Low ash contents as compared to steam coal to hard coke.
• Moisture contents nil because white coal is totally dry.
• Cheaper rates as against other fuels such as coal and fire wood.
• Efficient fuel ideally sized 90 mm Dia.
• Easy for feeding due to its proper size for handling and does not stair cloths at all.
Benefits of White Coal against Conventional Coal
• There is no fly ash when burning briquettes.
• White coal is cheaper than heavy furnace oil, coal & fire wood etc.
• Combustion is more uniform compared to coal and boiler response to changes in stream requirements is faster, due to higher quantity if volatile matter in briquettes.